Management and Network Services LLC
Who We Are
Management and Network Services (MNS) is the nation’s leading independent expert in managed care within the skilled nursing environment.
Serving as the link between the payor and the provider, MNS offers a wide range of services, including contracting and credentialing facilities, assisting patient admissions and authorization of skilled stays, and delivering timely and accurate reimbursement. We do all this while striving to place patients in facilities that can match their needs and reduce out of pocket costs by ensuring placement in par network facilities.
What We Do
Simply put, Management and Network Services seeks to make managed care manageable for our valued customers and trusted partners by leveraging our deep industry knowledge and experience to offer a wide array of value-added services.
First, our traditional business model provides access to numerous managed care contracts as well as a full suite of end-to-end services designed to help skilled nursing facilities attract, admit, and care for managed care patients while ensuring timely and accurate reimbursement.
Second, MNS is continually listening to our customers, analyzing the industry, and evolving our business model to allow our customers the flexibility to grow and expand their managed care program how and where they want—be it effectively outsourcing all their managed care needs, or choosing one or more “a la carte” services that fills a need at a given time. MNS customers can now choose from the following the services:
- Contracting Services: MNS can actively pursue direct contracting on the SNF’s behalf for targeted/prioritized payors/products.
- Credentialing Services: MNS will take care of the SNF’s initial credentialing and re-credentialing needs—whether or not they are contracted with the payor through MNS. MNS can also provide these credentialing services to SNFs not currently in the MNS network.
- Consulting Services: MNS will analyze facility operations and advise on areas for improvement, identify key value drivers to attract payors and their members as well as showcase competitive advantages to referral partners.
- Care Coordination Services: MNS’ experienced care coordination team reviews clinical information to determine skilled coverage and the suitability of a patient’s admission to our customer SNFs. We work closely with the SNF staff to streamline the process for concurrent review, providing standardized forms and a thorough understanding of each facility’s payor contracts and payment structure.
- Collections Services: MNS ensures that claims are complete, accurate, formatted, and transmitted according to each payor’s unique requirements, reducing delays and alleviating frustrations for our SNFs. We then follow up on their behalf and ensure reimbursement progress and ultimate disbursement of funds are timely and accurate.
Our customers can expect MNS to continue to proactively respond to their requests and needs, whether it be for enhanced use of technology or more effective and efficient processes and communication. We are committed to providing only the most valuable and cost effective services to best meet the managed care needs of our valued customers and trusted partners!